Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beautiful arrangement afterall -- and I love it!

~~The Gayla Pink Apple~~
*****************************************
This arrangement has my name on it for sure...it is so me!
Earlier today I shared my disappointment in the flower cake I ordered for the centerpiece for tomorrow's luncheon.  The florist sent a replacement arrangement and it is fantastic.
This arrangement screams Gayla.  It is so very much me.  I love it!  Yes, I called the lady (florist) and told her how much I loved it and what a wonderful and delightful surprise it was to get such a nice replacement.  Here are a few pictures of different views... 
Side One
 
Other Side 
Another angle

Other angle - side 2
As disappointed and frustrated as I was with the first delivery, I was not rude and angry on the phone with the florist. I calmly expressed my disappointment and gently explained the arrangement was being used as my centerpiece for a luncheon. They kindly agreed to send a replacement, explaining that it would not be the flower cake, but they would send a new arrangement. I asked for green and pink flowers. 
With green runner - too much green, don't you think?   
In my first blog earlier today fussing about the situation, I did not call the florist by name and therefore, I am not naming them here either.  The florist told me that it was best to order direct.  It is my opinion that online ordering is the norm now and although I understood what she was saying, I would like to see florist comply with what customers order online instead of taking the position that customers need to order direct. 
I believe online ordering is the norm now not the exception.  And, I believe florist need to send what the customer orders.  They could have called me and told me they needed to substitute.  Afterall, online ordering requires a telephone number and an email address from the customer. 
 
 
All is well that ends well, right!  This ended very well! But, it has been a stressful day. 
We went from this ..... unacceptable

to this - beautiful!
Cheers,
It's a birthday celebration
 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment