Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Mother's Love - Happy Mother's Day - May 12, 2013

The Gayla Pink Apple
Happy Mother's Day
May 12, 2013
~~~
A Mother's Love
 
The day you become a Mother is the day a new kind of love enters your heart and soul.

Blair (age 1 yr) and me in 1990
It is also the day you realize just how your own Mother felt the day you were born.  I was in awe that my mother could have possibly loved me as much as I loved my baby.  As I sat and stared into my baby's eyes, how was it possible to love something more than this? 
 

 A mother's love is forever
A mother's love is for free
It doesn't matter if you're good or bad
She's there for whatever you need

Doesn't matter if you're good or bad
There's nothing like a mother's love
(excerpt of lyrics by Diana Ross)
 
Happy Mother's Day to my Mother, Helen Tapley.
My Beautiful Mother
 
Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's in my life.  A Mother's Love - well - there's nothing else like it. 
 
My Mother's Day last year, 2012, with my daughter
 
A Mother's Love,
Gayla


No comments:

Post a Comment