Friday, May 17, 2013

Pawprints Left By You!

The Gayla Pink Apple
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Today, May 17, 2013, would have been Casey's 15th Birthday!
 
Pawprints left by you...
 
Our beloved Shih Tzu, Casey, passed away three months ago and today would have been her 15th birthday.  Every day, I grieve the absence of her presence in my life. 
Lady Peek-a-Boo Casey Marie
May 17, 1998 - February 7, 2013
Photo shortly before she died at age 14 1/2 yrs
Today, my throat hurts as I swallow, fighting back the tears -- I allow my mind, heart, and soul to reminisce. 
 
 Casey's Blooms in converted bird bath!
A couple months ago I planted begonias in this converted bird bath in memory of Casey. I love it and it sits proudly right in the middle of the back yard -- in the area which belonged to her!

Then, I made a walkway from our back patio leading out to Casey's Blooms...
 

 
Finished walkway to Casey's Blooms
 
Missing you Casey girl!  
 
Evening Lights!  
Happy Birthday Little One,
Pawprints left by you,
Gayla
 
 
 
  
 

 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment