Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It Comes in Threes-When It Rains, It Pours

The Gayla Pink Apple


When it Rains, it Pours
and/or
It Comes in Threes
!!!
 
You know the expressions -  When it rains, it pours -- the expression that when things go wrong, a lot of things go wrong at the same time.  It comes in threes -- the expression that bad luck comes in threes. 
 
That is certainly the case in my house right now!  Ugggg,  Argggg, OMG,  Really?  Is this really happening?
 
The button to open my microwave door is broken!  My oven is acting out - its' behavior is very frustrating!  My laundry machine isn't spinning correctly either!  Okay, what next?  It comes in threes fits the bill now, doesn't it?  Is it pouring rain yet? 
 
I can still use the microwave - I just have to poke a stick down into the hole left where the thing-a-ma-jig popped off.  So, it still works!  Do I buy another one now or keep using the old one?  Ponder, Ponder, Ponder!  It's definitely NOT a Happy, Happy, Happy!  OMG, did I really just say that?  I'm not really a fan of that show anyway and I just said that!  I may have to go back and delete that sentence before I hit the publish button on this post. :)
 
I can re-spin just the spinning cycle on the washing machine, so it still works too.  Do I buy another one now or keep using the old one and baby it a little?  Ponder, Ponder, Ponder!
 
I can use the bottom oven, instead of the top oven, since my oven is a double oven!  So, I still have an oven.  Do I buy a new oven now or use it as a single oven?  Ponder, Ponder, Ponder!
 
Do I drain my three appliances for every last ounce of use left in them?  My answer --- I DO NOT KNOW!  I'm PONDERING !   But, it definitely came in threes! I am hoping it doesn't pour!
 
I'm pondering times three!
Gayla
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment