Saturday, May 11, 2013

Reading With a Full View!

The Gayla Pink Apple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Reading With a Full View?
 
I've worned reader glasses for several years. I have a big collection of them - all different colors.
Just a few of my collection of readers!
Most of them are basically the same style - they sit low and you look over the top of them to see at a distance and you look down through the magnification to read.   But, my new ones are different...
My New Reader Glasses-The Verdict is Still Out!
My new readers are a new style for me - they're a full lense.  I am not sure I am going to be able to adjust.  Seems odd for me to have a pair of glasses with the full lense on my face.  So, the verdict is still out. 
  
As you can see from the top photo above, most of my reader glasses are pretty much the same style, just a different color.  The photo shows a few of my collection - I probably have two or three times as many.  I love having all different colors - fun to wear a different pair depending upon my clothing, mood, or whatever!  
 
I don't know if I am going to be successful in switching to the full lense style or not - we shall see!  I do like the cream and black design, so I am hoping I will love to wear them too! :)
Reading with a full view,
Gayla
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment