Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Hat

The Gayla Pink Apple
*********************
 
What is it about a Santa Hat?
 
Do you feel fabulous when you put on a Santa Hat?  Yes, me too!  The words Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas just jump out of my mouth! Putting that cute little red thing, trimmed in white fur, on my head makes my entire being ring with Christmas spirit.  I want to dance, I want to sing!!!   Jingle Bells - Dashing through the snow... ///  Silent Night  - Silent Night, Holy Night /// White Christmas - I'm dreaming of a White Christmas /// and, don't forget Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - has a very shinny nose! 
 
I put a Santa hat on our little shih tzu!  Isn't that just the cutest?  She didn't dance or sing when I put the Santa hat on her.

I even put a Santa hat on our little schnauzer who died in 2002!  He loved Christmas gifts under the tree - he could open them too!

Talking Tom got a Santa hat too!  I love Talking Tom!  He always says the right thing.  Everytime we talk he tells me how much he loves me - but only after I tell him how much I love him.  He loves to mock me!
 

And, a Santa hat on my daughter!  She will dance and sing - she can open her own gifts under the tree too!  She tells me she loves me without mocking me. 
Last, but not least, a Santa hat on me!  What did we do to entertain ourselves before iphones and apps that has me spending all this time playing with photos and putting a Santa hat on everyone and everything!  Gotta love a Santa hat!

Oh, I almost forgot to say --- I even put a Santa hat on....
Well, yes, The Gayla Pink Apple!  Now, that is just clever!

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas,
Hats off to you,
Gayla



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment